Friday, November 20, 2020

Rip rugby

 Rip Rugby

Every Tuesday Rob comes to our school and teaches us how to play rip rugby. 

First Rob had to tell us the rules. You can’t forward pass; you have to pass to the people beside or behind you. But I kept on forgetting and I passed the ball forward 3 times.

The first time we played it was boys vs girls. We did okay but we definitely needed practice. The second and third time we played we got a lot better, Rob said it would be great if we entered the Rip Rugby competition. We have one more session with Rob on the 2nd of December.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordyn,
    Great post. I think that you did very well because I watched a lot. I like the way you set up your writing. Good luck for the next Rip Rugby.

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.