Monday, November 16, 2020

 The Accident

Today the year is 1943 the air is freezing and I'm luckily in a nice house right next to the fire.


I get my scarf and coat on and I slowly walk outside so I don't make a mistake and slip over because the ground is coated in snow. As I take a step outside I feel like I'm going to fall but I keep walking. As soon as I got to the driveway of an old grumpy man's house; BANG! I'm on the ground, the wet freezing ground.I scream ‘’My arm it’s broken’’. I got someone to call the ambulance.

10 minutes later…

The ambulance got here. I got picked up and put on a stretcher and in the ambulance I went to the hospital. Once I got there they put me in a room and then they said my arm was broken and would take a whole year to heal up.They also put a cast on me I felt as if I would die then I was out of that weird hospital.That was painful I said to myself. At least you’re still alive, my roaring friend said.

1 year later..

I go back to the hospital and get my cast removed.’’I'M FREE AGAIN’’ I yell.I bolt home and go back. All of the snow is gone now. I can't slip on  the snow again.

*It’s started snowing again,*

Well I just won't go outside.            


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jordyn,
    It looks like you've been doing alot of writing recently, and hearing your story is pretty fun to read, and reminds me of writing a narrative like I always did, and the courageous ending was a good ending for me to witness, especially if I haven't broken a arm before.

    Quick question, have you yourself broken a bone, or was this an idea that popped into your head whilst writing like most authors do?
    I'd enjoy hearing your opinion.
    Kind regards,
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was just a idea that popped into my head,I have not broken a bone before

      Delete
  2. Hello Jordyn,
    Great piece of writing.
    It encourages me to write a story.
    I think If i wrote a story it would be about accidently crasing a plane and surviving ?
    What do you think Of my idea?
    My only tip is make it more discriptive.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a really good idea I think you should write about it and post it on your blog so I can read It😄
      -Jordyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.