Thursday, June 18, 2020

GETTING SUCKED UP BY 
A VACUUM CLEANER


Today I'm going to tell you about a nightmare that I had. It probably
won’t sound scary but
believe me it was terrifying. 

So it all started off with jumping into a book that took me to a vacuum
world and that was the fun part. But then out of nowhere there was a
cliff and then I fell and broke my finger.

So I climbed back up and wandered around for a little while then the
biggest vacuum cleaner came and sucked me up right to the top.
I tried to escape but I couldn't. 
THEN I WOKE UP AND SCREAMED!!!

THE END 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jordyn
    Wow that was a crazy nightmare.
    I don't know what to say except, WOW.
    Keep up the great work

    Johanna(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordyn, I'm Renae from Yaldhurst Model School (YMS)!!!
    This was a unusual blog but an interesting blog at the same time!
    I love your idea about blogging about your CrAzY nightmare!!!
    Your Blog Reminded me when I had a crazy dream about TiGeRs chasing me... Ok we won't get into my story!
    I wonder if you've create a photo of this nightmare? Because I would love to see it!
    Great work if I didn't say!
    Kind Regards
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordyn, I am Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School.
    Lucky that was a nightmare not real life. I am going to have nightmares for weeks now. Great. It was a interesting blog post. But It Was Cool!
    Maybe You Could Have Write A Story About It And Put It On Google Slides.
    Next Time You Could Write a bit more. But Overall A Fantastic Blog Post.

    Kind Regards

    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.