Thursday, August 13, 2020

RENOVATION TIME

Room 1 is getting renovated so the walls and floor are getting stripped and getting replaced with new carpet and wall paper, but one wall won't be getting done at this stage, It's the wall where our bags go in the morning.This wall will be getting done when the main renovation is being done. Since Room 1 is getting renovated we are in the library, it is small but the desks fit so that is a good thing about it.Im sure we're all excited about moving back into Room 1. We can’t wait until the whole renovation is completed.The small inconvenience will be worth it.

Jordyn


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jordyn,
    I'm Grace from Yaldhurst Model School
    This blog post is super good,
    I like how you explained what is getting done, plus where you are now as your class is getting renovation.

    This reminds me when I was younger and we had a classroom at my house, a teacher came in everyday to teach us, but my class had to get renovated too.

    Maybe next time you could add something like a drawing what you think its going to look like when its done,

    Apart from that great job
    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jordyn,
    I'm Alan from yaldhurst model school.
    I really liked this blog. I can't wait to see how your school will look after renovation. And a tip to make the blog post better is to add a photo of the renovating school.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I got back to you so late but I will post a blog soon on how the class has changed😄

      Delete
  3. Hello Jordyn...
    I am Albin form YMS.

    I really liked your blog. It was really detailed and you explained it really well. It gets to the point without any delay.

    This reminds me when I was a kid, I got my house renovated. It was really dusty during that time. So dusty the I caught a fever in the middle of it.

    Maybe to make your blog better you could add make a dlo and add it to the blog. It would really make the blog better.

    Kind regards
    ~Albin

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.