Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SIMILARITY

Jean Batten was a famous aviator (pilot) who was born in Rotorua, New Zealand in 1909. She was the first person to fly solo from England to New Zealand - amazing!
Amelia Earhart was an American aviator. She was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, from Canada to Northern Ireland. Amelia Earhart tried to fly right around the world. Unfortunately, she disappeared in the Pacific Ocean and was never found.
JEAN- FLYER, FEMALE
AMELIA- FLYER, FEMALE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordyn,

    Leisha here again :) Hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying your holidays.

    It is great that you have recognised the similarities between Amelia and Jean with the facts that they were both female and flyers (aviators). Can you think of any differences between the two?

    I also just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post to you today as I will be on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I will be back commenting on the 6th of January and I am already looking forward to reading the amazing posts you share over the time I am away. I hope you have a wonderful holiday break.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.